Sunday, January 18, 2009

Accomplishments


Constant inspiration this year is key, to keeping me on track. I must say so far so good. I'm thankful for great pics like the one above to help boost my creative juices!

Saturday was a full day! My darling husband took me out for breakfast....that's like one of my favorite things to do. I love pancakes!! So we head out for our breakfast date, and while in the big city we go by a few shopping spots for a few things, a wedding gift and to see what's on sale! I scored on both endeavors! YEA!!! Bath and Body had a great sale as did The Kitchen Store! Got a cool wicker wrapped carafe and some sweet smelling soaps and lotions! And it's back home to put out my bargains.

While in the Bath and Body store they also had some great wallflowers they called them, the smell good plug-ins! I got a couple of those and my husband said he loved them already. The Bamboo scented one is great for my jungle bath!

The rest of the day was spent organizing my laundry room...that is one of my ultimate goals this year. I picked up some cool canvas cubbies to organize dusting rags, and laundry bags and clothespins, etc. A couple more of them and I should have a better control on the laundry issues! Hopefully, I'll snap a pic for you guys to see when I'm finished. It's an extremely small space, but just doing something as simple as organizing a few things is going to make a tremendous difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment