Sunday, January 25, 2009

Projects











Keeping with the motivation to get organized this year, I continue to work on my Laundry Room, it's so much better than before, but still there's more to accomplish.

I tackled the kitchen pantry this weekend. Purchased some great storage savers and organizers, a spice rack, and a new pan rack to stack my cookie sheets, muffin pans, etc... The feeling is such a thrill for me. It's almost an adrenalin rush to have this updated look to my pantry. Granted, I would like to change the contact paper on the shelves, but SO unbelievably better I can hardly stand it!!!! (Okay, I'll calm down now....lol.) Pictures still to come...hopefully soon.


This weekend did find me doing some more daydreaming and seeking motivation from magazines and online shopping sites. Above are a few stimulating ideas the spurred my fever into action, and I need all the spurring I can get! Thank you Pottery Barn and Southern Living and Thomasville!

No comments:

Post a Comment