Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello

Just getting into the groove of this new beginning of blogging. And I'm looking forward to this exciting way to stay motivated and energized with my life, family, and decorating/designing in this new year.



I've spent the biggest part of the day putting away all the Christmas decorations while still in my pj's (now that's the life). Enjoying the day off from work to do this work, and it's more fun since I get to stay in my pajamas. :)



Thought about going to the movies tonight, there are so many new movies out that I'm interested in catching....like Bedtime Stories. We'll have to wait and see.



Now would be the ideal time to rethink my decorating for my living room. I really love all the new looks with the black wood and word phrases, etc. Might do something like that, I'll play around with the idea and see what I can come up with for this clean start.

No comments:

Post a Comment