Saturday, January 3, 2009

Inspirations 2009

There are two projects on my agenda for 2009:

The first priority will go to my beach room. I started on this room mid-summer. The room was a catch all for anything I didn't have a place for in the house, making it an absolute wreck. I managed to get it mostly un-junked and the bathroom decorated, but I still have major things to do to get this room the way I envision in my dreams. I adore the Costal Living magazine and have gotten some great ideas from it's wonderful pages. I've posted a picture with a link that will take you to their Idea Cottage 2008, this is my inspiration for color in my beach room.

My second project is the laundry. It's such a small space and I really need help with this project. I'm looking to BHG's mudroom for some inspiration, linked that page as well. I would love, love, love to have the stacked washer and dryer to give me more room in my laundry area, but I doubt that will happen for us, but it's something to certainly ponder long and hard. I would definitely love some kind of shelving above the washer and dryer if I can't do the stacked idea.

Got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment