Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is in the air



The weather is cooperating nicely for now....a few great weather days here and there, and I'll be happy for each one during this unpredictable time of the year.
As I was finishing decorating today for Spring, I looked at the table and thought how much fun to have a party, or brunch, or something....I love to entertain. Hope I can find a date and have some friends over real soon. I found great inspirations above (pb, where else...lol), as well as shopping on Saturday at a cute hometown kitchen store where they have lovely tablescapes! My camera is not working, hope to get it fixed soon so I can post some pictures. ( I just got it for Christmas, so I hope to get a warranty repair.)

2 comments:

  1. I love those little folding chairs, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty inspiring. It is already Spring out here in California.

    ReplyDelete